The Country’s leading Building Preservation and Refurbishment Contractor, Richardson & Starling, are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Contracts Co-ordinator to work at our Aberdeen office.
- Based in our Altens office, Aberdeen
- Responsible for the Aberdeen Elgin and Dundee areas
- Organizing and overseeing our contract administration
- Progressing contracts from start to completion
- Invoicing contracts
- Communicating with Clients
- Attending weekly in-house contract review meeting
- Organizing our team of approx. 12no in-house technicians and sub-contractors
- Measuring client satisfaction
The successful applicant will have a proven track record in the organization of property repair contracts. The applicant must possess personal drive, work well within a team environment and able to deliver good customer service.
Reporting to the Senior Branch Manager, this post commands a highly competitive salary, life assurance cover, and pension scheme, in addition, a profit related bonus augments this attractive package.
Applications, including an up-to-date CV to be emailed to our Senior Branch Manager Gary Thomson at email@example.com
or you, can simply fill the form on our Careers page