Property Photo Survey
Let’s survey your property through your phone!
- Take a picture of your problem & send it to us
- Receive FREE expert observations & advice
Have you noticed any damp or timber defects within your property?
Here at Richardson & Starling, we offer free advice to help you evaluate your property problems. If you notice any structural defects within your property (damp, rot, mould, wall cracks) you can send over a picture of the affected area and one of our experienced property surveyors will let you know what is causing the problem and what is the best way to solve it.
Fill the Free Photo Survey Form
Who We Are?
Richardson & Starling are the largest building preservation company in Scotland. For more than 85 years we have been servicing our local communities and providing a wide range of quality services such as: Property surveying, Property Preservation, Damp Proofing and Rot Repairs.
With a network of 14 branches accross Scotland and the North of England we provide property preservation services that are supported with our long term guarantees up to 30 Years.
Your property survey can be free of charge. Click the ‘i’ icon to learn more
Work guaranteed up to 30 Years
Fully certified and highly experienced surveyors near you
Just to be clear…
(Terms & Conditions)
- Any information and/or pictures submitted using the above form will not be stored in our database or shared with a 3rd party. Submitted information will be reviewed by one of our property surveyors and erased once the problem evaluation is provided.
- Submitted contact details will only be used to provide an expert opinion on the specific problem illustrated in the provided picture. Contact details will not be used for any of our future marketing campaigns and promotional activities.
- Our property specialists are very experienced, but they can not fully evaluate your property problem by just looking at a single picture. If you decide to repair your property defect after receiving our feedback, we would strongly recommend to call out a certified property surveyor who could provide a professional repair specification. Failing to complete a property survey can lead to an incomplete problem diagnosis and wrong repair works being done.
If you have any questions about our consulting initiative you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org