Coronavirus Update | We Are Open for Business
Richardson & Starling would like to thank all our customers, existing and new for working with us during the lockdown period. We can confirm that we are open for business, with our 14 Branches being operational and offering all our property preservation services.
Customers who have submitted survey requests after 25th March will now be contacted by our survey controllers and offered a convenient date to inspect their properties.
For those who continue to self-isolate and desire to avoid any contact, we continue to offer Online Property Surveys – inspecting your property defects using submitted images. Learn more about this free of charge service.
How are we going to ensure your safety?
- The offer of our photo/video diagnosis of your property defect
- Pre survey calls explaining what to expect when our surveyors or operatives arrive at the property
- Newly adopted site safety measures for surveyors, supervisors, and operatives – social distancing, additional personal protection equipment and regular hand sanitising
- Increased surveyor and operative supervision by our internal Health and Safety department
Internal safety measures
- All staff members who can work from home will continue to do so
- All operational offices are being cleaned and sanitised regularly, staff in offices are encouraged to wash hands and use sanitiser
- All meetings will be carried out using social distancing or digital means
- Training of our staff continues using web-based learning
Our internal Health & Safety department works closely with our employees to ensure theirs and your safety. In addition, we believe that customer feedback is important, therefore if you have any suggestions or indeed concerns, we would like to hear from you.