Public Buildings & Social Housing Repairs
Many local authorities and housing associations regard Richardson & Starling as a valued and trusted partner when it comes to delivering cost effective property preservation and repair solutions.
- 30 Year Guarantee
- Experienced & Qualified, Local Surveyors and Technicians
- Property Care Association Awards Winner
Social Housing Repairs
Looking after domestic social housing is a big challenge to any council or housing association. Our team of surveyors in Scotland and the North of England, together with our experienced technicians, work in partnership with local housing offices and building services departments to deliver a tenant and property focused home repair solution.
Richardson & Starling strive to deliver targeted treatments and the most cost-effective service to solve the property problem. We aim to carry out all building repairs with minimal disruption to you and your tenants. If you look after social housing and require a property survey, then get in touch with us today.
Cost Projection for Building Repairs
Richardson & Starling have worked in all types of public buildings from schools to offices to rectify many issues including property preservation, property waterproofing and general property repairs. The need to keep the properties operational is a big factor in our Public Building Repairs planning and programming of works which requires close cooperation from all parties to ensure that the problem is solved with minimum disruption. At Richardson & Starling we approach each job to suit the building and its function. Our experienced surveyors will carry out a survey of the building to assess the level of damage and the detail the appropriate specification to rectify the problem. We will work with you to solve the issues with minimum disruption so that the daily duties of the public building can continue where possible.
With all our building remedial repairs, we aim to provide the most cost-effective solution for our client. A survey is done to assess the best course of action and to determine the appropriate remedial specification. We will choose the minimum specification to resolve the property problem, so we can make the repair as cost effective as possible.
Building Survey & Repairs by Richardson & Starling
Whether it is a historic building, public building or domestic home. We have seen and repaired almost every type of property care problem. Our main services include:
- Property Preservation – We deal with many aspects of property preservation including dry and wet rot, woodworm infestation, condensation, damp, timber window and masonry wall repair or even home air quality. We also carry out concrete repairs to defective fabric.
- Property Waterproofing – Waterproofing has become a huge part of what we do when it comes to home repair and building repairs. We combat issues including rising and penetrating damp. We also provide condensation control, damp proofing and basement waterproofing for all types of properties new and old.
- Property Repair – Property and building repairs are what we do at Richardson & Starling, this includes fire, flood and storm damage repair. We also can complete full property refurbishment and more!