The health and safety of our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve is our number one priority. Like many businesses in the UK, we are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and following the advice provided by the UK’s health authorities.
To minimise the risks associated with spreading the virus, we have taken immediate steps to ensure the availability of our services to our customers and clients while taking all possible precautionary actions during these uncertain times.
What are we doing to prevent the spread of coronavirus?
- Enforced highest hygiene standards on our staff and on-site operatives
- Increased hygiene measures across all branches including regular cleaning of handles, doors and other surfaces. Hand sanitation products made widely available
- Cancelled seminars, conferences and large meetings
- Cancelled all international and national air travel
- Enabled our staff to work from home where possible
- Advised our surveyors and supervisors to contact customers and clients via phone and email where a site visit is not essential
We sincerely wish good health for you and your families during these uncertain times.
Should you have any questions, please contact your local branch.