Property Health Check
- Up to 30 Year Guarantee on property repairs
- Experienced & Qualified, Local Surveyors and Technicians
- PCA Contractor of the Year Awards 2016, 2017 & 2018
Richardson & Starling offer a quality property health check. It is important that your home is given regular care, the best way to do this is through frequent health checks. If you are a homeowner, it is vital that you consider the health of your property. If you are planning on selling a property you will get the best price if you have fixed any issues prior to putting it on the market
The service that we offer is like a car “MOT” equivalent for your home. At Richardson & Starling we believe that you can avoid expensive repairs by catching property problems early. If you would like this service, get in touch with a member of our property health check team.
What Is Involved In a Property Health Check?
Richardson & Starling have been in the property repair business for over 85 years and we add to our knowledge with the latest technology available in our industry. We work in all types of property and can help you to make an accurate judgement on the health of your property. A Home MOT is recommended by all leading insurance companies to be carried out annually to ensure your home is kept in the best condition.
A Richardson & Starling property surveyor will visit your property and check for property problems. All our surveyors are thoroughly trained, which means you are putting your property in the best hands. If we do spot any nasty surprises, do not panic. Our job is to provide you with a repair solution to solve problems such as rot or damp affecting your property. If you do have any concerns about the health of your property, we can help you to identify the problem and provide advice.
The Benefits of a Richardson & Starling Home MOT
There are many benefits that come along with a property health check. At Richardson & Starling we can inspect both the interior and exterior of your home.
- We highlight property issues and give specific advice to resolve the problem as well as offering a repair quotation to solve the problem if you would like this.
- If your property has been neglected this may have led to deterioration of the fabric. We can carry out cost effective repairs helping you to avoid further deterioration and property damage.
- We know you want to be sure your home is in the best shape possible as this can reduce the ongoing repair costs. Keep in mind that your home insurance may be invalid if you fail to keep your end of the insurance agreement by keeping your property properly maintained and checked.
- Think of our property health check as part of your maintenance process for your property. If you keep your home in shape you can prevent larger and more expensive issues.
- When selling your property any issues found buy the home report may reduce the price you will get. Checking your property before you sell may resolve these problems.
The following will undergo a visual inspection from a member of our property health check team. You can book a property health check at any time with your local Richardson & Starling team.
- Guttering and down pipes
- Condition of external timbers
- Condition of external timbers
- Inspection of Pointing/Render/Masonry condition
- Condition of flat roofs
- Condition of pitched roofs
- Condition of windows and doors
- External Ground levels
Property MOT Health Checks & Home Reports
If you already have concerns about the health and condition of your property, let us know. If you are still unsure we can provide you with a “Home Health Check Survey”. If it does yield some unexpected surprises, we can help you sort it out. If you avoid significant defects in your property it may have costly consequences and affect the value.
We have been doing this type of work for many years and helping our clients to maximise their property sale. Contact your local branch for advice or a property survey.
Maximise Your Property’s Value
A property health check is the best way to maximise your property’s potential – property issues can be identified and resolved to protect your property value.
Richardson & Starling can visit your property to complete an onsite survey. We will offer you professional advice in relation to identified defects which are affecting your property and help you keep your property in a good condition.
If your home or commercial property requires a health check or if you are concerned about a potential problem with your property, we can help you.
Book a Property Health Check Visit
Fill the form below and our local team will be in touch with you shortly.